Love you, cousin!!!
Love you too, cousin! It’s not our side of the family I’m uncomfortable with, tbh
my family already responds extremely negatively when I tell them I don’t ever want to be a mother. imagine if I throw in the fact that I’m not sold on the whole “husband” thing either.
I really want to make a Facebook status saying “I identify as asexual and aromantic, please stop hitting on me full stop” because for some reason that shit has gotten super bad lately(probably because I rejoined OKCupid), but at the same time I don’t really want to deal with my family’s reaction to that.
"who wears the pants in the relationship?"
no one. this is a strictly maid outfit only relationship.
anyone notice that im beautiful and have a great blog? just a reminder
•BISEXUALITY IS NOT A PHASE
•FEMINISM IS NOT ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN MEN
•RAPE IS NOT ENJOYABLE
•SEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE
•ANXIETY IS NOT “CUTE”
•EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT A BODY TYPE
ideas for a self care day:
- sleep in and stay under the covers when you wake up, get very comfortable and warm
- if you want to get out of bed, pick something cozy to wear
- drink very cold water or hot tea
- doodle aimlessly
- read a book you love dearly
- sleep some more
- go outside, even if its just your backyard, and relax
- look at tiny beautiful things like flowers and ants
- listen to music that makes you want to dance and dance your heart out
pls be kind to yrself and yr body i love u